Are you looking for an easy and effective way to record video footage directly from your screen so that you can save Skype calls, create video guides or even capture online video streams to watch offline? As you can see there are quite a number of reasons why you may want to use screen capture software – and you may even want to enjoy all of these benefits.
The only problem with screen capture boils down to its reputation for being complicated and technical. Instead of going through a steep learning curve however, you can take advantage of software that will allow you to get straight down to it and start recording – just use the Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
For the most part, recording video from your screen and using the other features of the Movavi Screen Capture Studio will only take a few clicks or some other simple action. To be entirely honest, you could get started by simply launching the software, setting the capture frame (by resizing it as you would a normal window), and clicking a button to start recording.
Naturally if you want more control the Movavi Screen Capture Studio provides for that as well, and will let you define the frame rate and audio source while also choosing whether or not to capture keyboard and mouse actions while you record. It even has convenient hotkeys to manage the recording process and you can choose to set a timer to automatically stop the recording after a certain duration.
After the recording is done, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio’s editing features will come into play and let you:
- Cut and combine video segments to remove unwanted footage or merge clips together as required.
- Enhance the video quality and fix common issues that crop up in recordings.
- Add customizable text to create unique captions, watermarks, titles, and subtitles.
- Apply special effects and filters to alter the style and appearance of the video.
- Include audio tracks as background music or voiceovers.
- Automatically optimize the video for a specific device or platform with the hundreds of presets available.
By now you should be starting to get a feel for how much the Movavi Screen Cpature Studio is capable of. The best way to explore its potential and see how easy it is to use however would be to try it out for yourself – and experience what it has to offer first hand.