When would now be a great time to have your heating and cooling system serviced for optimum performance and energy savings?
In the Trenton Michigan area, the best local heating and cooling service provider is Superior Comfort HVAC.
Your air conditioning unit works 24/7 in the summer and a mid-summer maintenance is a great way to keep the system working in optimal condition.
The busy high heat summer season can wear on the HVAC system and you would be saving money monthly on your energy bills by having a tune up part way through the summer.
So what is included in a summer season air conditioning and cooling tune up?
- Look for loose connections or frayed wires
- Check for leaking seals around your air handler
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Check thermostat operation and settings
- Check the blower motor and fan blades
- Inspect your AC and blower shutoffs
- Clean the outside and inside of the housing case
- Set system for optimum performance
When you do a half way through the hot season tune up on your air conditioner it helps save energy.
Having the system tuned up also alerts your service provider, Superior Comfort HVAC to any possible heating repairs that may be waiting.
It’s easy to get started, simply visit the website:
Or call (734) 818-7141 to schedule a maintenance appointment today!